Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Two Kinds of Lust

From The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Chris Anderson, over at My Two Cents, has written a provocative and original post on lust after his recent read of the Victor Hugo classic The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I have to admit that I’ve only seen the various film adaptations.  I have my favorites, but apparently none of them are faithful to the Hugo narrative.  After reading Chris’  post, I’m adding this classic to my bedtime reading list.  I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for Quasimodo.

My Two Cents has several articles on Fighting Lust.   Some are written in partnership with other ministers, some are simply pointers to men’s messages, men’s retreats etc.  And there are a few that are contain excellent resources for those of us who struggle still.

Check him out.  It’s well worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment